Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Trying

To me, the word "trying/try" is negative. Here's why...

When someone tells me they're trying to do something, I don't believe they're even making an effort. Example: If I say I am trying to quit smoking. ..No, I'm not. I am working on quitting smoking. In the second statement, I have stated I am taking steps to do that action. I understand "trying" could be seen the same way, but think about it. Whenever you say you're trying to do something, how often does it really get done?

So, I am working on quitting smoking. I'm not going to try, I am doing it.

That's all!!

Stay tuned for more Amazing Adventures and Antics!!

~LoVe,
~Sarah VOIROL!!!

1 comment:

  1. So . . . when you TRY to get our grill back to us that means tough cookies? :) still love ya tho!

    ReplyDelete