Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2 posts in one day?! Cray. Cray.

I have a question for anyone willing to entertain it. What do girls talk about? Like, if I'm trying to branch out & I'm gonna hang with this girl from my work. I don't know muh about her so I imagine most of the conversation will be "getting to know you" type stuff but I haven't made a new friend in awhile & I feel like I'm going on a date! Some may think I'm over analyzing this, but I'd like to have a friend at work that I can hang out with outside of work & all the people i would've hung out wih have been men so far & I'm married so I can't hang out with them a the time. She has a kid too & is really chill so I hope she's as cool as I think! Back to the matter at hand, please help. Any advice is appreciated. I just haven't done this in a long time!!! Thanks! Love, sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment