Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack!!!

Today is Jack III's 2nd birthday!! Yay!!!
~I am so excited!! OH, how we've both grown so much in the past 2 years! I cannot wait to see what will happen next! I am working right now, well, I'm at work anyways, and then we are going out to Mi Casitas to eat a birthday dinner with my family and Jess...then presents!!!
Jess & I didn't get Jack anything because we couldn't think of anything to get him considering he has a lot of clothes and too many toys!! So we decided our love for him was enough this year. He won't know anyways...and with my family getting him gifts he'll still have presents to open!!
YAY!!!
~So, 6 days until Cancun! Man, I am anxious/nervous! I can't wait, but I don't even know what it's going to be like at all! It'll be fun though! I still have to finish cleaning the house and pack probably for me and Jess...you know how that is! Fun times!
~Work today has really sucked...I had 2 demotivated reps in the office today. not so much fun. atleast I get off shortly and fun times will begin!
~BTW, now when you ask Jack how old he is he says 2 with his 2 little fingers up! It's so cute!
~Jess & I decided to do a movie night every week on Tuesdays after Jack goes to bed. That'll be fun tonight too! And I found out my assistant is getting back from Indy tonight which means I don't have to work all day tomorrow! Good news all around for the most part!
~I have been bored all day at work and cannot wait to go home and see my men. I hope everyone out there is having a wonderful day!!

Stay tuned for more AMAZING ADVENTURES!!!

LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment