Friday, February 20, 2009

Updates











HOLA!! It's been awhile & I've been swamped at work, so here's some updates on my AMAZING ADVENTURES!!!








Cancun was AWESOME!!! Jess & I soaked up every minute of it. It was a break we both needed horribly. The sun, the ocean, the bartering for the best deal downtown, the bus rides...everything was an adventure! The buses down there are crazy!! They drive like, 80 MPH and so recklessly! It was a very cheap (50 cents) roller coaster ride every time!!! We got a lot of great pics that are up on my myspace and facebook pages. check them out when you get a chance! Our hotel, the Hilton Spa & Golf Resort, was amazing! It is a 5-star hotel and worth every star!!! We also got to ride with what we think was Real World Texas at 3am on a bus on the way home from Coco Bongo (an amazing club), so that was pretty cool. We don't know if it was them because the crew was REALLY rude and wouldn't tell us who they were or where they were from, but the camera said Texas on it. The only info we got from their PR guy was that they were doing a documentary on these 7 kids...it seemed like Real World to us. Since they were being so rude to us (we got the MEANEST look EVER from the camera woman!) and wouldn't tell us who they were, we kind of ruined their shot by talking loud and being rambunchious (sp?). They moved 2 seats back to "re-shoot" and then they repeated the last 5 minutes of what had just happened almost word-for-word with no script. kinda crazy! THEN, these 4 people from England came on the bus and so did a guy with a guitar & the english people paid him to play a song and he played 'La Bamba' & Jess, me & the 4 english people were SCREAMING the song at the top of our lungs! It was hilarious! Needless to say, the people couldn't film on the bus and got of at the next stop! I have to say, it was one of the most fun things I've ever been a part of!!








Back to reality...I'm back at work and so is Jess. It almost feels as though we weren't even in Cancun just last week...oh well, we always have the memories! It was great to reunite with Jack although he freaked out when he saw us. I don't think he knew how to deal with his emotions because he was crying for like 10 minutes straight and then he was fine. It was strange, but wonderful to see him again!








I've had to bring the hammer down on both of my employees (I only have 2 in my department besides myself), and that hasn't been fun. I have a meeting where I have to ream one of them in about an hour. Good thing it's right before my weekend though! It's hard to be motivating when your employees keep messing up at their job. But it feels good to let them know so atleast they can fix it if they want and keep their jobs!








Well, enough of that...I'm going to catch up on reading some of your stuff now, well, mostly Sarah's because Bethie STILL doesn't blog enough! I'll catch up with ya later! Enjoy some more of my AMAZING ADVENTURES later!!!




LOVE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment