Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Will Power

Just wanted to let ya'll know that the next Real World is in Cancun, so Jess & I WERE on the bus with them!! Too bad their crew was a bunch of meanies!! I would say I'm going to boycott that season because of their crappiness, but let's face it, I'm gonna watch it!! No will power...

Speaking of will power, I gave up soda pop and alcohol for lent. I'm doing quite well & haven't slipped yet! Jess said I was the only person he knows that hasn't slipped on what they gave up for lent. It made me feel pretty good! I told him it was easier because if God can put His one and only Son onthe cross to die for my sins, then surely I can give up something I like for 40 days!! The whole lent experience has definitely helped me stay closer with God and really appreciate what He did and is always doing for me in my life and for others as well. The only thing that sucks is that I'm helping my sister move this weekend and I could get as much free beer as I want!! Oh well, I'll just tell her she owes me a night out on the town!!

Oh yeah, I am currently waiting for "the board" of The Fort to approve my reserving it for my wedding. I don't know how long that'll take. Hopefully not too long! It's even more stressful when you are waiting on other people and can't do anything about it!!

That's about it for my AMAZING ADVENTURES at this time, but stay tuned!

LoVe!

No comments:

Post a Comment