Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a week! (A good one this time!)

I finally have all of my wedding dress "stuff"! YAY! And thanks to Bethie, Mom and Kari for helping me dress, undress and pick out a veil!! I also emailed my flower person the pics of the flowers I want! Yay! I think for the most part I am on track...I still have to call some tent people & I still have to do the dang invitations!! That will fill up mine and my sister's weekend!! (thanks, again!)

WE ARE GOING TO THE RACE ON SUNDAY!! GO SCOTT DIXON!! I decided to root for him because he's cool and Austin (my nephew) roots for him and he won't be there so I'm kind of "representing" for him! YAY FOR THE INDY 500!!!

I'm adding people to my department at work in order to maximize our results...YAY! Today (this week actually) is going much more smoothly than last week. No one should have to work 70 hours in one week..I don't care what you do!

All in all, things are great and just keep getting better!! Thanks for all the support during these last few months...I know I am and for awhile have been "that girl" re: my wedding. You know, that girl that won't shut up about her wedding and that girl who is really annoying because all she talks about is her wedding! But this too shall pass soon enough! I am enjoying being "that girl" for now and if it annoys you, you should probably just not talk to me until August!!

Stay tuned for more AMAZING ADVENTURES!

LoVe!!!

1 comment: