Thursday, May 14, 2009

What a week!

Hola!! What's new?! Here's what's new with me...

My assistant has been ill all week so I have been working 13 hour days..yay me! Oh well, I guess this must be building character in me or something right? It's not that bad...I'm going to take full advantage of her when she gets well and take off early a few days next week. Maybe I'll get some more wedding plans finalized!

I did however have time to go see the new Star Trek movie on Tuesday night...WOW! VERY GOOD MOVIE!! Jess doesn't even like Star Trek and he thought it was amazing. Very well written and very well made. Unbelievable. Probably the best movie I've seen in years! And if you are a Star Trek fan, you'll definately appreciate the old sound effects that stayed the same and seeing how the crew got together in the first place. Really cool!!!

Ok, so I just read the above paragraph and realized I am a complete DORK! But, I love being one so I guess it's ok!! I mean, I love Star Wars, Star Trek, and comic books along with super heroes too so....yeah, I guess I am! On top of that, my fiance is currently writing a comic book. I love being a dork though. It's fun! With me and Jess, Jack is gonna be VERY "cultured" to say the least!

Oh yeah, and for all you smokers out there in Fort Wayne, I found out you can smoke at Dupont Bar and Grill and at The Rusty Spur both located up off of Dupont in Leo Crossing! That was probably one of the highlights of my week! Now I don't have to go to New Haven bars to smoke and drink!

Well, that's about it for now...
Stay tuned for more AMAZING ADVENTURES!!!

LoVe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment