Monday, June 1, 2009

Freaking out

So....My assistant quit last Thursday. I am training a new assistant right now which will take 3 weeks. (At least). I still need another one though and I have no idea where to find this person. If you know anyone it's M-F 4-9pm and every other Saturday.
Also, still haven't done the invites...don't really know when that's gonna happen.
My house is a mess.
I have less than 2 months until my wedding.
Life is great.
I am FREAKING OUT right now!!!! (from stress)
It's ok I guess. I would really like to find my other assistant soon so I can combine the training and not have to do the same 3 week training process 2 times right in a row, but...whatev! It's so hard to find the right people for this job, there's just so much that is involved with it and they have to be motivated and trustworthy, reliable, and willing to take direction from a 24 year old. My job is so complicated and I just wish I could clone myself twice so I don't have to make someone else think like I do!!!
Anyways, I am freaking out!!!
LoVe!

No comments:

Post a Comment