Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random Thoughts

Very promising interview yesterday...a few more this week to go! Hopefully I find the perfect person for the position!

Sending out invites this weekend after they are all done. Very excited! They are a pain in my butt!

I really want to go check out Canal Days in New Haven this week. I hope I have time!

I can't wait for Africa to be open in the zoo! It opens this weekend! SO EXCITED!! I hope it's not too terribly packed whenever I get the chance to take Jack! Beware of the sky ride!! I've never been on it, but I'm quite sure it's a huge liability...what if someone falls out and gets eaten by a lion?!?!?

So much going on I can't even keep my days straight anymore!

Stay tuned for more random thoughts/blogs and AMAZING ADVENTURES!!!

LoVe!

1 comment: