Monday, July 13, 2009

I am slowly going crazy...

13 days until my BIG day!! This is getting ridiculous! I cannot sit at my desk and work! I have 8 working days left before I get off for my wedding and I still cannot concentrate! I am looking up wedding advice, how to focus on work right now, everything!! I DO NOT know how I will get through the next 2 weeks!! Oh my goodness. I am sick of myself talking about it and thinking about it ALL the time, but I can't help it! I want to have all my meetings now, finish my programs tonight and get married tomorrow!!! I just can't wait! This is ridiculous. I don't know how to concentrate or how to stay sane!!
I am so excited for all the family that will be coming from all over too! I think when all the cousins are graduated and married in the next few years we will have to start making up reasons to go visit one another once a year! So far, it has worked out pretty well for us! I guess at least one of us will have to have a baby every year! haha.
I cannot focus....
It kind of sucks....
If you have any good advice on how I can stay sane, it would be greatly appreciated. At home I can clean and find other things to do, so I just need advice on how to focus at work PLEASE!!!

Anyways...thanks for reading! More Amazing Adventures to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot help. I cannot focus either. And I have to try to focus to teach an undergrad and a high school student how to do science. Which pretty much means nothing is getting done around here. ARGH!
    Good luck with all your last minute details! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete