Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I need a time machine!!!

HeLLo!!!
Just dropping by to say hello...

I need a time machine to transport myself to the 23rd...or maybe the 22nd since I get my facial that day. I am WAY too anxious and excited for my wedding week/honeymoon!

I got to go to the spa on Saturday for the first time thanks to my bridesmaid Kari! :) It was AWESOME!!! I really did feel like a new woman when I walked out! Every girl should get a facial and massage at some point and brides should get a facial a couple days before their wedding. I felt SO pretty afterwards even without make-up!

We got rid of both puppies already...it was a little early but we had to get rid of them..Jess and I were getting no sleep and Bella was miserable. They are in very loving and caring homes now so I know they will be well taken care of! Back to somewhat normal life at the house, although Jack asks about the puppies quite a bit..hopefully he'll forget soon?!

I love my family...my sister and mom had a really great family bridal shower for me on Sunday in southern Indiana and although only us and 3 other people were there it was great because I haven't seen those ladies in a long time and I love them so much! Also my grandma and great aunt can't make it to the wedding so I got to celebrate with them there! Johnny Carino's... YUMMY!! Their spicy garlic tilapia is SO GOOD!!! The server was excellent too and my sister and mom said he "liked" me. They said they could tell because I asked him to take a picture with me and apparently the look on his face was an excited one!

Life is going great and I appreciate all the people that are with me for the ride and helping along the way!

Stay tuned for more AmAzInG aDvEnTuReS!!!

LoVe!!

P.S.-I have a few words in here that are underlined like they're misspelled but I really don't care and don't want to figure out the right spelling/grammer, so sorry! :)

LoVe!!

2 comments:

  1. I read through the entire thing and I didn't notice anything misspelled, so you're either right and the computer is wrong, or you're really good at hiding those things from me, or I am just getting not good at finding mistakes anymore. My guess is that you're right and the computer is wrong.

    Where are you going to get your facial? and what kind of facial?? I was wondering if I should go get one (even though the first one I ever had hurt so so much and I swore I would never get another one, according to Legally Blonde 2, it's supposed to hurt).

    And after you use your time machine, I need it too, I'm totally anxious for wedding time to get here! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am going to A Day Away spa up off of Dupont Road. I would highly recommend them. I think you should totally get one! I don't know why it would hurt unless you have really sensitive skin although I got the 30 minute relaxing massage one and there next time I'm getting an hour deep cleansing one and I have heard those hurt because they dig into your skin! Maybe that is the one you got? You should at least do the 30 minute one..then no pain and you will feel WONDERFUL! GUARANTEED!

    ReplyDelete