Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yes, I am THAT girl!

17 days till my wedding! YES! I AM "that" girl who cannot stop thinking, talking, BREATHING about my wedding!! So if you don't want to hear it, you may want to not talk to me until after July 25th!!
There. You have been warned!!

On a side note, I have been thinking about getting a new house lately...I really want one. I know it's probably 4-5 years down the road, but if we really want it to happen we have to start planning it now! I want a 2 story with a basement<- (that has no problems) with wood flooring. Atleast 4 bedrooms because we're having atleast one more child and we need an office. 5 bedrooms would be nice too though! I plan on buying "used" as opposed to new because I like older houses better and they are cheaper. Hopefully we can find a nice house in a surrounding town so Jess and I can keep our same jobs and just have a longer commute. Definately NOT in Fort Wayne though! A big yard is a must with an area that's fenced in of course. It get me excited just thinking about the possibilities and the fact that if we start planning now we can do it in like, 4 years!

I have also decided that although we have already outgrown our current house we are going to go ahead with the plan of not preventing getting pregnant starting on our honeymoon! EXCITING!! We have a spare room right now so we could fit another member into our family. We definately need to PURGE some major stuff to accomplish that, but I guess that's the great thing about being pregnant is that you WANT to do those kinds of things! (Nesting mode)

So many life changes to think about!

Stay tuned for many more AmaZIng ADveNTurES!!!

LoVe!!

1 comment:

  1. if you have more boys, put a urinal on your list for a house. i seriously want one when we get a house again for the boys bathroom!

    ReplyDelete