Monday, September 21, 2009

life is too short, live your dreams

So....Go Colts! They are playing the dolphins tonight, so I think they should win! I can't watch the game though because I am too far behind in my choreography for Annie! (i.e. haven't started it yet & am starting to teach it on Saturday!)

Oh, I have been thinking way too much lately!! In the past 3 days I have heard many people say "life is too short, live your dreams" whether it was on tv, radio or in person. So, I have been thinking, "what are my dreams?" I've only come up with one conclusion, that being, I want to change the world. I know, sounds like a pretty big order! All my life I have felt I had some sort of big thing planned for me and I would change the world, and yet, here I am sitting in Fort Wayne, IN not doing what I love or like to do! Definitely not affecting the world in any big way. So, I spoke with Jess and we have devised a 'rough-draft' of a plan to do what we want to do. It involves a big move to a much larger city (not sure which one yet) and a leap off a bridge into an unknown abyss! Meaning, we would have no "careers" set up in that city and would have jobs while following our dreams. I'm still not sure even what genre my big part in the world will be.. acting, volunteering, etc...but I don't see it happening here where I am today.

Wherever and whatever I end up doing, I am bound for greatness, I do know that. But sometimes you can't wait for greatness to find you, you must seek it and find it yourself. I hope whenever it happens the world is ready for me! It's gonna be great!!

There's plenty of AmAzInG aDvEnTuReS to come!

LoVe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment