Friday, September 11, 2009

The Sun'll Come Out-Tomorrow!

Just finished my reconstruction of my departments payroll. I was going to ask for a raise today but my boss decided not to come in. It'll have to wait until Monday!

I am so totally stoked for the weekend! Not because I have big plans, but I just am so tired of work right now I could throw up. It is getting more and more stressful by the day!

Tonight, Jack & I are going for a walk and taking his dog, Chuck with us. That should be exciting! Yesterday he walked 5 whole blocks before sitting down and stating that "Walking is hard Momma." Also, last night, he put on one of Jess's shirts and asked me to button it up. He then told me he was going to work at Dada's work, Bob Evans. Then he said he was going to be a cook there. Then, he went into the dining room, faced the wall and started to ""cook". It was so damn adorable! I wish I had a video camera!

Did I mention I cannot wait until 5:00?!

I leave work early today to attend and help with the call backs for Memorial Park's 'Annie'. I'm pretty excited! I am doing the choreography for said production and I get to help cast it! It is a very nice "break" from my normal routine and I get to leave work early for it! YAY!

I can't believe September is almost half over! My goodness, where does the time go?! It's so hard to get day to day things done and still have time to enjoy life! Lucky for me, I prioritize and sometimes enjoy life before the day-to-day stuff! You have to do that just to stay energized!

Well, that's all for now folks...Stay tuned for more AmAzInG (or not-so-amazing, but still somewhat interesting) AdVeNtUrEs!!

LoVe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment