Thursday, April 16, 2009

2 Things...

Ok, 2 things...

#1~I just have to voice this for all of the so-called "bridezillas" out there...I believe people in the wedding industry SUCK and they do not care or work hard enough. I believe this is the exact reason that women planning weddings turn into what we all call "bridezillas". I am currently waiting 2 weeks to find out if my site for my wedding will be approved or not, David's Bridal won't order any of my bridesmaids dresses until they've all gone in to order them, they call me every two weeks to tell me the girls haven't ordered their dresses (like I don't know!), their colors don't match Men's Wearhouse colors yet they're partnered up...& the list goes on. So, I guess A) I DO NOT recommend Davids Bridal AT ALL!! B) Women are forced to become more forceful and direct to get what they want for their wedding because the people in the wedding industry don't really get how stressful it is and how a bride feels when things are not planned her way. Just a little opinion of mine!

#2~Crap...I forgot my #2...I'll have to get back to you on that one!

LoVe!

No comments:

Post a Comment