Thursday, April 16, 2009

UpDaTeS!!

Helloooo!!! I was just asked yesterday what happened to my blog, so I thought it was time to write something! Just a few updates from my AmAzInG lIfE!!

First, the whole giving up alcohol thing didn't last although I only drank twice which is still really good for me! I'm still trying not to drink pop because I like it better that way!

I have been wedding planning like CrAzY!! We met with our minister on Tuesday, we're still waiting a week for the board at The Fort to make their final decision on whether or not we can have our wedding there, so the invitations will be done as soon as we find out! We actually have to get a loan for our wedding which TOTALLY sucks!! But, hopefully we'll pay it off early and improve our credit. We meet with the loan guy next Tuesday @ 2pm. Hopefully we can get what we want!! I still feel like I am completely behind with everything but my mom seems to think I am right on track, so, I guess mom knows best! (I hope)!

My sister is in charge of my bachelorette party & I have no idea what we are doing for it, but I trust her so I'm sure it will be fun!! She did mention she might have "something for me to wear", so I hope it matches my outfit!! I got 3 dresses for the bridal showers and bachelorette party and a dress for my rehearsal dinner & jewelry. All I have left to get are shoes! (any suggestions Sarah?)

Jack is SO the light of my life! He is such a fun child to be around and so incredibly smart and full of life! He is 2, so he has many moments in the day where he "freaks" but I know with good parenting and patience he will get better! We watch the movie Monsters Inc. EVERY day! sometimes multiple times...that's kind of nutz, but my brother told me about watching movies in "1.5" so I might try that. "1.5" is watching the movie & pushing the slow forward button until it's at 1.5. He said you can still watch the movie & understand it, it just goes by quicker, so that would be awesome!!

Anyways...all in all, life is good! I love my job, love my fiance, my son and all supporting members of my life! I thank God every day for each and every one of you!! Thanks!!

Stay tuned for more of my AmAzInG aDvEnTuReS!!!

LoVe!

2 comments:

  1. DSW.com for shoes for you. or shoebuy.com or zappos.com. But DSW is great, and if you get their rewards program you can get free shipping and lots of coupons and whatnot. I just bought my wedding shoes off their website with another pair of shoes for $42 because of all the coupons etc. I also found a pair of possible wedding shoes at Payless for $18 (cute strappy sandal silver shoes). If you want to get more expensive fancy shoes, go to Macy's - they have the best wide range of shoes by designers (without getting too crazy). And the one at Glenwood has a pretty big shoe department for you to look around in. I know it's a worry to buy shoes online without trying them on first, which is what makes zappos and shoebuy so nice - free shipping to you and back to them. I've babbled on long enough (you ask me about shoes and I just cannot stop)!
    But one more thing, Dr. Isis at www.scienceblogs.com/isisthescientist just posted a hilarious post answering my question about shoes for toddlers, to give you ideas of what to have Jack wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the 1.5 thing may come in very handy with Drew - he is beginning his obsession with Nemo (at least the fruit snacks!)

    ReplyDelete