Thursday, April 30, 2009

weDDinG fuN!!!

So...Great news!!
We got our loan and we got The Fort!! Bad news=we aren't having any chairs or tents at The Fort so the people who REALLY love me will have to STAND!! Oh well!

Things are really coming together! Yay for me!! Good thing too because we're getting close!! I honestly never thought I would get this close!! It seemed like it was forever away! And now it seems right around the corner! SO much to still do!! Now that we have money though, it is really a lot more fun than stressful! Yay!

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know...lots of times I get on here & I'm complaining etc...things are going really well & I am stoked!! I feel as though my wedding cannot get here soon enough!

I'M SO EXCITED!!! I just want it all to happen!!!
The final planning begins...

Maybe I should send out the invites!!

Stay tuned for more AMAZING ADVENTURES!!!

LoVe!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you gonna sneak in a chair for Krysta? Or will the fort people kick us out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, we might have a few chairs for pregnant or old people, but the majority of the people will have to stand!

    ReplyDelete