Friday, January 2, 2009

Bored...

So,when the cats away, the mice will play, right? well, I'm at work right now & I am totally bored and my boss won't be in until Monday!! I miss Jack...wish I could be hangin' with him right now! Atleast I know he's in good hands with my sista! 2 more hours isn't that bad although I have to work tomorrow morning and continue to call these people who haven't answered their phones after 5. oh well..life goes on!
I got my passport today! Not as bad as I thought it would be. Wanna hear something crazy?! They actually TAKE your birth certificate, like, the ORIGINAL and mail it off to wherever does passports! I don't think that's right! Correct me if I'm wrong, but birth certificates are important, right? And I'm supposed to trust the random post office lady to take good care of it and make sure it gets shipped off, looked at by some other random people, and sent back to me safely! NOT cool. I feel like I could loose my whole identity! Atleast I still have my social security card! I just thought that was weird. The "random post office lady" was actually named Danette and she was very helpful answering all of my "first timer" questions. She had to take my picture three times because my glasses kept creating a glare and you couldn't see my eyes. I guess the patrol people have to see your eyes...hmmm...I wonder why. What if I decide to wear colored contacts on my plane ride to another country? Or what if I wear make up that makes my eyes look like cat eyes? what then? I guess I'm just screwed. Actually, considering I have a criminal past, perhaps I won't get a passport issued to me at all. Man...I should've thought about leaving the country BEFORE killing all the stupid people at my work....CRAP! We'll see.... (Just kidding about the killing people thing:)

Stay tuned for more AMAZING ADVENTURES!!!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment