Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A little change of pace in my AMAZING life...
I'm just chillaxin' on my lunch break reading some of the awesome blogs that I follow...
Life is good. No one at the office is mad at me anymore, probably because our boss changed his tune & is letting them listen to whatever whenever now...Whatev!
I got my passport-still SUPER excited about Cancun! Can't wait to see the beautiful ocean and take some much needed Jess & Me time for a whole week!!!
I feel like I'm halfway starting to get somewhere with the wedding planning, although I must say it is OOBER stressful!! I don't think I've ever been so overwhelmed in my whole life! My sister and mom are helping me, so that's cool. I just have to wait for my tax return check to have any money for it, so the planning is kind of at a stand still for the time being. It's still fun though & I get to go try on my dress this weekend with all my women there too! YAY!
SIDE NOTE-I spell yay Y-A-Y, I used to spell it yea, but I got cracked on a lot, but the funny thing is, now people crack on me for the NEW way I spell it! I don't know which way is right. Maybe I should ask my mom the english teacher...hmmmm...
Anyways...Jack is the most AMAZING thing/person in my life! He is actually starting to listen to me a lot more than he did and we are having a lot of "talks" about stuff he does and him listening to me and Jess. It's incredible to watch your child learn and grow into someone with a very independent and unique personality. He amazes me everday with gestures, words, SENTENCES!!!, etc...I adore Jack so much and I just hope I can do everything I need to for him to get whatever he wants out of life and whatever God has intended for him. It scares me sometimes to think that how I raise him now will affect how he is when he's a teen and what choices he makes when he's much older. I found if you think of it like that you get way too stressed, so for now we'll just take it one day at a time! My point? Jack is the BEST!!!
Well, I'm rambling now, so I'll go. Plus my lunch break is almost over!
Stay tuned for plenty more AMAZING ADVENTURES!!!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment