Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hello all and welcome to 2009! Here's my rhyme for 2009..."2009 is gonna be fine! I'm gonna shine!" you like it? I was really bored on New Year's Eve & I came up with it! Yay me!

Just in case anyone was wondering, I brought in the new year at home with my fiance, Jess & our friend Dan. Jack was there too, but of course, he was sleeping. It was fun. We played games and ending up writing all over Jess's white t-shirt with permanent marker. Fun times!

Any New Year's resolutions?...Mine aren't so strict or technical, but I do want to lose weight by Cancun in February and I am slowing down on "the sauce". Not that I drink an awful lot right now, but I think even once a week is way too much for me. I would be a lot happier & healthier if I cut back. Jess said he was going to not drink until Cancun...We'll see how that goes...

That's about it for now...stay tuned for more AMAZING ADVENTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment