Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Me!

I always bug my sister about not ever posting enough blogs to cure my boredom while I'm at work, so I guess I should post more often too. By the way, thank you DR. Hudon for posting often enough to cure my boredom for a while at work:) & congrats on the DR thing.

Random thought: is 'a while' one word 'awhile' or 2? Man, I should really know this since my mother is an english teacher. Maybe I should take her college class!

Also, I really like the phrase "that really grinds my gears" just to let you know!

So, I have been working out lately & trying to eat healthy. Not only do I have to get into a swimsuit in less than 2 weeks, but my family & I are all walk/running the 5k in Indy in May! yikes! Hopefully, I will be the most fit and I will kick all their butts!!! ALSO, as we all probably already know, I am getting married in July & I have to look Hotter than HOT!!!
Working out is going well, thank God for my Wii fit! I ache here & there, but I feel better about myself daily, so that's awesome!

My nephew Austin is now being homeschooled by my sister, so they have started to have Austin teach Jack stuff. It's really cute:) The color of the week (Austin's idea!) is blue, so we'll see how it goes because right now the only color he'll recognize is red.

Oh yeah! Jack got 4 bottles of water out the other day & lined them up in a row & counted them! 1-2-3-....he doesn't know what comes after 3 so he just said 3 again! (cute)

Well, I am at work right now, so I better get going....
Wedding Update: I booked my reception hall, have my dress, bridesmaids have theirs, and I'm going with Jess to register for gifts today after I get off work!

Back to all of my AMAZING ADVENTURES!!!

LOVE.

3 comments:

  1. thank you! and I'm glad I can help cure your boredom! awhile is one word...

    stay silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.cutethingslaughing.com
    www.cutethingsfallingasleep.com

    something else you can spend time doing at work, and it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wii fit? : ) also mom will probably kick all our butts again!

    ReplyDelete