Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A historical day in more ways than one!!

Hello!!! A couple AMAZING things have happened lately...
#1) I got my wedding dress on Sunday!!! It is gorgeous!!! I am in love with it and the reception hall will be booked by the end of the week!!!

#2) I am at work watching the inauguration on cnn.com live & they have this neat thing where you can see all the facebook statuses when people put them up while you watch. Well, this girl put that she was watching the inaugration and sharing in the pride of fellow blacks. Yes, that's how she spelled the word inauguration when it was right there on her computer in front of her!!! I thought her comment was rather racist and ignorant, so in turn, I put on my status that I was watching the inauguration (spelled right) and sharing in the pride of fellow AMERICANS. and yes, I capitolized (sp?) AMERICANS!!! It just bothers me that people are STILL talking about how he's black! GET OVER IT!!!! Also, he's half white, so who cares?!

#3) JACK PEED AND POOPED IN THE POTTY!!!! I just got that phone call at work and that made my week! We are starting to seriously start potty training hardcore & it is totally gonna work!!! Hopefully I will have a potty trained 2 1/2 year old at my wedding! That would be AMAZING!!! Since my sister watches him 3 days a week her, Jess, & I are all gonna have to be on the same page, but if you just bribe Jack with a sticker to get him on the toilet it totally works and then he knows what to do once he gets on there, so it's great!!!

Just thought I would share with you a bit!!!
I'll try to post pics of my dress and my bridesmaids dresses.
Back to not working and watching the inauguration! This live feed from cnn.com is AWESOME!! I didn't get to see the coverage for 9/11 because I was in high school and they wouldn't tell us what happened or let us watch tv coverage so this is great to be able to be a part of this historical day! (Even though I don't know if this "change" is gonna be good)...only time will tell!!!

Stay tuned for updated AMAZING ADVENTURES!!!

Love.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO Jack! That is so exciting! And thank you for not picking the first dress I look like (crap) in it. Fatty arms and all!

    ReplyDelete