Friday, January 16, 2009

Random thoughts spewing out of my head

HOLA!!! I have had quite the week with all the drama etc..but I am so excited it is Friday at 3:22pm!! Almost the weekend! Although I have an appointment at a reception hall Sat. at 11:30am, dinner at a friends Sat. night, a dress fitting on Sunday at 1pm, and probably lunch after:) Busy, busy, busy!!

But anyways...ya'll would've DIED if you could see Jack in his get-up for going outside in this insanely cold weather!!! Well, Bethie, you did see him!! (giggle) He has a sweatshirt with a hood on, a hat, snow pants, boots, gloves, and a poofy jacket with a hood!! TOTALLY HILARIOUS!! I'll have to take a pic of it tonight! But if you've ever seen 'A Christmas Story' just think of the kid getting all bundled up and having to walk to school like a penguin. That's Jack!!!

Jess's car doesn't work in this INSANELY cold weather because his thermostat freezes, so I had to take Jack to my sister's house this morning before work. Yeah...I was definitely late to work!

One of our work trucks that runs on diesel fuel had to be towed to the shop today because the diesel gelled up! That sucks. (Not my money!!!-Thank the lord!)

Did you know you have to use pesos to buy things in Cancun? Of course you know because it's a different country...I knew too, I just hadn't thought about it like that yet. That's strange. I've never been out of the country before! Did you also know that there is a bad drug war going on in Mexico right now? Sweet...I guess I won't be going to those ruins I wanted to visit. oh well.:)

Anyways...I should go because I'm at work (not working)...YAY WEEKEND!!!

Stay tuned for more AMAZING ADVENTURES!!!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment